Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Behind the Name.


The Senseless Pensieve.



Yes, I changed my URL domain. Why? Because I just had the urge to change it. Blame me and my impulsiveness. Last Tuesday, I was browsing through my tumblr dashboard when I came across a photo of the second part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So, I decided to read the book again but I got tired and so I decided to search for awesome quotes from the books.
While I was browsing and reading through the quotes, I fell in love with a quote by the headmaster himself, Albus Dumbledore. It was all about the pensieve.
I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind.... At these times... I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure. ~Albus Dumbledore

I have such crazy thoughts and I think too much, thus, the quote above somewhat explains my desire to post random thoughts in my tumblr and blogger accounts.

My blogs and journal are like Dumbledore's Pensieve. They are places where I store most of the senseless thoughts that my mind produces. 


 
 
*senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment