Saturday, February 5, 2011

No matter how hard I try, I just can't make my mama proud.

My mother and I aren't really that close but I do share something to her when it comes to my studies. Yesterday, I learned that I got good grades in my Medical - Surgical Nursing subject and also in Research. So, I told my mama about it.

Me: Ma, I was one of the three students who got the highest Mid-Term grade in MS and I was the second highest in Research in our class.
MAMA: really?
Me: yea. are you proud of me?
Mama: huh? why would I be? you're lazy.

I was a bit hurt with what she said. I know that I don't really help much at home and whenever I have my free time or I do nothing, I just stay in my room but that doesn't mean that I'm lazy. I want to help but I just want to rest and be with myself because having a free time is like seeing an unopened bottle of water in the middle of the desert.


Maybe,  she just doesn't want to tell or show me that she's proud of me but sometimes, all I really want is to hear it from her that she's proud of me.

:|



*senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment