Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Love.


He walked away with a smile on his face;
after he gave me his last embrace.
he didn’t look back nor did he falter;
and then my tears flowed down like a river.

it wasn’t my fault, I tried to convince myself;
it  wasn’t mine, though I know deep down it is.
he found someone new, faster than that of a bullet;
and I’m left with nothing but remorse and regret.

I need him back, more than anything else;
Cause he’s the only one who could save me from this mess.
I am down and everyone knows it;
Except that one person who actually caused it.

I’m confused and dazed as to why he left me;
Cause I gave him my all, my world, and my best.
I thought what we had was forever and ever;
But I was wrong cause what we used to be is over.


4 years after, there’s no more tears left to cry;
I guess it is time for my heart to bid yours goodbye.
I am stronger now cause I have finally gotten over you;
But I’ll never forget the fact that you’re my first ever beau.



*senseless Na.Na*

No comments:

Post a Comment